- TENUTA TORRERAONE
- Vintage: 2014
- Color: White
- Alcohol: 12% vol
- Temperature: 8-10°C
- Temperature in the cellar: 8-10°C
- Vineyard: Trebbiano d’Abruzzo (organic)
- Exposure: South – South East
- Altitude: 350 mts asl
- Training system: Abruzzese Tent
- Density (plants per hectare): 1600 / ha
- Soil type: Clay - Calcareous
- Average production per hectare: 14,000 kg / ha (140 q / ha)
- Harvest Time: End of September
- Residual Sugar: 0.2 g / l
- Total acidity: 6.7 g / l
Trebbiano D'Abruzzo da Agricoltura Biologica
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
It is 100% Trebbiano d'Abruzzo grapes. In this wine the grapes are harvested just before full maturation, to ensure a good acidity and freshness to a wine with strong personality.
The nose shows aromas of green apple, pineapple and banana, in the mouth it has a decided impact while preserving the same taste for a medium-long finish.
Cold settling of the juice for 24 hours .. Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature of 14 ° C in steel containers. Racking, fining and organic storage of 3-4 months.
Crystal clear, pale yellow; quite substantial.
Intense, persistent and fine, floral notes blend with the rich bouquet of fresh fruits such as green apple, pineapple and banana.
Dry, warm, quite fresh and well structured with hints of apple, pear, yellow peach; savory with a long finish, balanced and harmonious