- Terre di Chieti
- Kind: Still white
- Name of the Vineyard: Tenuta Finamore
- Exposition: South – South West
- Altitude: 250 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzese bower
- Density (grapevines per hectare): 1800
- Average production per hectare: 8.5 tons
- Harvesting period: end of September
- Alcoholic strength: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Straw yellow with golden shades.
AROMA :: Fine and fruity with scents of peach, sage, broom flower and whitethorn as well as scent of balsamic herbs which leave a beautiful herbaceous note.
FLAVOUR :: Fresh with a good texture and excellent aromatic consistence, it has a great balance, firmness, roundness, non-acid with a beautiful persistence and a pleasantly bitterish end.
TABLE FELLOWS :: Crudités of the Adriatic Sea, chitarrina spaghetti with lobster, Sea fruit risotto and semi-mature cheeses.
Serving temperature: 10° C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy