- MONTEPULCIANO D’ABRUZZO
- SILVER MEDAL AT INTERNATIONALER BIOWEINPREIS, 2013
EVALUATED: "Great wine, from the sensory point of view, Excellent"
- Kind: Still Red
- Name of the Vineyard:: Finamore
- Exposition: South-South East
- Altitude: 250 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzese bower and spurred cordon rows
- Density (grapevines per hectare): 1800 on bower, 4000 on cordon row
- Harvest period: First week of October
- Average production per hectare: 10 tons
- Alcohol Content: 13,00 % Vol.
- Total acidity: 5,30 gr/lt
- Ph: 3,65
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Ruby red with an ample and dense violet color.
AROMA :: Intense and harmonious.
FLAVOUR :: Sober and full-bodied.
TABLE FELLOWS :: Traditional food, soups, roasted meats and mature cheese.
Serving temperature: 16°C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy