- TERRE DI CHIETI
- Kind: Rosé
- Name of the Vineyard: Piane di Maggio
- Exposition: South-South East
- Altitude: 250 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzese bower
- Density (grapevines per hectare): 1800
- Average production per hectare: 13 tons
- Harvesting period: First week of October
- Alcoholic strength: 12,5 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Pale rosy with sparkling purple nuances.
AROMA :: Intense fruity scents melt with delicate floral notes
FLAVOUR :: With a good structure, it is enveloping, soft and with a good persistence.
TABLE FELLOWS :: Excellent companion for seafood cuisine, it matches perfectly hors d’oeuvre, delicate meat-based first and second courses. Ideal with pizza.
Serving temperature: 18° C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy