- TERRE DI CHIETI
Denominazione di Orgine Controllata
- Kind: Still white
- Name of the Vineyard: Colle dei SIlvi
- Exposition: South – South East
- Altitude: 250 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzo bower and cordon spurred
- Density (grapevines per hectare): Bower: 1800, cordon: 4000
- Average production per hectare: 11 tons
- Harvesting period: First week of October
- Alcoholic strength: 12,5 % vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Pale straw vellow.
AROMA :: Typical, winey and delicatery fruity.
FLAVOUR :: Dry, round and enveloping.
TABLE FELLOWS :: Seafood startes, delicate first courses, fish and raw cheese.
Serving Temperature: 8°-10°C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy