- TENUTA TORRERAONE
- Vintage: 2011
- Color: Red
- Alcohol content: 14% vol
- Serving temperature: 16-18°C
- Temperature in the cellar: 8-12°C
- Vineyard varieties: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Exposure: South – South East
- Altitude: 350 m asl
- Training system: Abruzzese Tent and Guyot
- Density (plants per hectare): 1,660 / ha Tent, 3300 / Guyot
- Soil type: Clay - calcareous
- Average production per hectare: 11.00 kg / ha (110Q / ha)
- Harvest: September / October
- Residual Sugar: 0.8 g / l
- Total acidity: 6.5 g / l
Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 60%
Cabernet 15%. BIO
...da agricoltura biologica
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
The Raone Rosso is an unique blend , it presents a perfect harmony between Montepulciano D'Abruzzo, Merlot and Cabernet Franc . The Raone Rosso is synonymous with elegance and refinement.
The nose is a persistent aromas of black cherry, plum, black currant and black elder spicy and fragrant herbs.
Warm and soft in the mouth it gives complex flavors of black cherry, blueberry, blackberry, cinnamon, licorice and black pepper.
Long fermentation on the skins and frequent fullings. During the winter the malo lactic fermentation takes place at controlled temperature, 18 ° C. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is aged in wooden barrels from 5 hl and 10 hl for 12 months.
Deep ruby red, consistent.
Intense, persistent and refined, hints of black cherry jam, plum, black currant and black elder with fragrant spicy notes of herbs.
Warm, soft, fruity with good balance between the power alcohol, acidity and tannins. Complex flavors and spicy, they do remember the black cherry, blueberry, blackberry, cinnamon, licorice, black pepper; a harmonious wine and end of long evolution.