- TENUTA TORRERAONE
- Vintage: 2016
- Color: Pink
- Alcohol content: 13% vol
- Serving Temperature: 8-10°C
- Temperature in the cellar: 8-10°C
- Vineyard: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo (organic)
- Exposure: South – South East
- Altitude: 350 mts asl
- Training system: Abruzzese Tent
- Density (plants per hectare): 1,600 / ha
- Soil type: Clay – calcareous
- Type of the land: argillaceous, limestone
- Average production per hectare: 14,000 kilos / ha (140 q / ha)
- Harvest : End of September
- Residual Sugar: 2.3 g / l
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
Fresh and fruity wine, 100% Montepulciano D'Abruzzo, comes from a late harvest of grapes into wine and then stored only in steel in order to preserve the original taste of Montepulciano D'Abruzzo that occurs in the mouth with flavors and soft fruit red berries such as blackberry, raspberry, black cherry and plum.
Cold static clarification of the flower must for 24 hours .. Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature of 14 ° C in steel containers. Decanting, organic clarification and storage of 3-4 months
Pink rose petal, onion skin, with orange highlights
Intense, persistent and fine, intense and enjoyable of blackberry, raspberry, black cherry, plum, blueberry and violet.
Dry, quite warm, quite fresh and well structured with hints of cherry, strawberry, yellow plum and mango; sapid with long persistence, balanced and harmonious..