- TERRE DI CHIETI
The first red of the new vintage.
From a careful vinification berry whole you get Rossello, young and fragrant wine with intense aromas and fruity.
Wine-making system: hand harvested, carbonic maceration 18° C - soft pressing.
- Kind: Still Red
- Name of the Vineyard: Riseis Estate
- Exposition: South-South East
- Altitude: 250 m above sea level
- Density (grapevines per hectare): 3600 on bower
- Type of the land: argillaceous, limestone
- Average production per hectare: 90 tons
- Harvest Time: September
- Alcohol Content: 13,00 % Vol.
- Residual Sugar: 4 gr/lt
- Total acidity: 5,90 gr/lt
- Ph: 3,69
- Dry Total Extract: 27 gr/lt
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Ruby red of medium intensity with shining shadings.
AROMA :: Pleasant notes of red fruit and forest fruits.
FLAVOUR :: Fresh, soft and extremely balanced.
TABLE FELLOWS :: It is optimal with appetizers and several cheeses;
It is perfect with fish dishes and white meats.
Serving Temperature: 12°C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy