- Trebbiano d’Abruzzo
- Kind: Still White
- Name of the Vineyard:: Colle dei Silvi
- Exposition: South-South East
- Altitude: 250 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzese bower and spurred cordon rows
- Density (grapevines per hectare): 1800 on bower, 4000 on cordon row
- Average production per hectare: 11 tons
- Harvesting period: First week of October
- Alcoholic strength: 12,50 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
- OSCAR in the GAMBERO ROSSO guide“Berebene 2014”
- SILVER MEDAL at the ENTERNATIONALER BIOWEINPREIS, 2013
EVALUATED: "Great wine, from the sensory point of view, Excellent"
COLOUR :: Pale straw yellow.
AROMA :: Typical, winey and delicately fruity.
FLAVOUR :: Dry, round and enveloping.
TABLE FELLOWS :: Seafood starters, delicate first courses, fish and raw cheese.
Serving temperature: 8°-10° C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy