- MONTEPULCIANO D’ABRUZZO
2 glasses from GAMBERO ROSSO and OSCAR VALUE FOR MONEY
Denominazione di Origine Controllata
- Kind: Still Red
- Name of the Vineyard:: Piane di Maggio
- Exposition: South-South East
- Altitude: 250 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzese bower
- Density (grapevines per hectare): 1800
- Average production per hectare: 9.5 tons
- Wine-making system: In stainless steel tanks
- Harvesting period: First week of October
- Alcoholic strength: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 1,5 lt
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Ruby red tending to purple.
AROMA :: Winey, typical and pleasant with a touch of austerity
FLAVOUR :: Dry and harmonic.
TABLE FELLOWS :: First dishes, soups, roasted meat and ripe cheese.
Serving temperature: 18° C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy