- Type: White
- Name of the vineyard: Finamore
- Exposition: South-South East
- Altitude: 280 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzese bower and spurred cordon rows
- Density (grapevines per hectare): 1800 on bower, 4000 on cordon row
- Average production per hectare: 80 quintals
- Harvesting period:: end of September
- Alcohol Content: 13,00 % Vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Pale straw yellow with green reflections.
AROMA :: Complex and deep, with hints of white fruits, sage and lavender shades that blend with elegant mineral nuances.
FLAVOUR :: Fresh, fruity and mineral.
TABLE FELLOWS :: Fish appetizers, delicate first courses, seafruit risotto and semi-mature cheeses..
Serving temperature: 10° C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy