- TERRE DI CHIETI
- Kind: Still Red
- Name of the Vineyard: Finamore
- Exposition: South – South East
- Altitude: 280 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzo bower and cordon spurred
- Density (grapevines per hectare): Bower: 1800, cordon: 4000
- Average production per hectare: 90 quintals
- Harvesting period: October
- Alcoholic strength: 13,5 % vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Deep ruby red with purple reflections.
AROMA :: Typical of blacks berries, violet, licorice, vanilla and chocolate.
FLAVOUR :: good structure with soft tannins, sweet and persistent.
TABLE FELLOWS :: Soup Typical, roast meat, game and cheeses.
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy