- TERRE DI CHIETI
- Kind: Still white
- Name of the Vineyard: Colle dei SIlvi
- Exposition: South – South East
- Altitude: 280 m above sea level
- Growing system: Abruzzo bower and cordon spurred
- Density (grapevines per hectare): Bower: 1800, cordon: 4000
- Average production per hectare: 80 quintals
- Harvesting period: September
- Alcoholic strength: 13 % vol
- Bottle: 75 cl
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
COLOUR :: Pale straw yellow with green reflections.
AROMA :: Complex and deep, with hints of white fruits, sage and lavender shades that blend with elegant mineral nuances.
FLAVOUR :: Fresh, fruity and mineral
TABLE FELLOWS :: Fish appetizers, delicate first courses, cheeses and raw fish.
Serving Temperature: 8°-10°C
- Street: Via Stortini 32/a
- Postcode: 66020
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Chieti
- City: Caldari di Ortona
- Country: Italy