- TENUTA TORRERAONE
- Vintage: 2014
- Color: White
- Alcohol content: 12,5% vol
- Temperature: 8-10°C
- Cellar Temperature: 8-10°C
- Vineyard Varieties: Pecorino, Pinot Grigio, Incrocio Manzoni 6.0.13 organic farming
- Exposure: South – South East
- Altitude: 350 mts asl
- Training system: Guyot
- Density (plants per hectare): 3,300 / ha
- Soil type: Clay - calcareous
- Average production per hectare: 9,000 kg / ha (90 q / ha)
- Harvest: Beginning of September
- Residual Sugar: 2.8 g / l
- Total acidity: 5.92 g / l
Incrocio Manzoni 6.0.13
... Biological agriculture
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
A modern and original cut of great ambition, made from grapes Pecorino, Pinot Grigio and Incrocio Manzoni 6.0.13
It is a wine that shows a perfect combination of these three varieties, highlighting the qualities of each one in a single glass.
The color is the acidity of the Pecorino, enchanting scents of Pinot Grigio and strong flavor of balsamic Incrocio Manzoni.
Very fruity to the nose with a slight spicy touch, the taste is dry and medium bodied presenting a long finish and a refined balance with hints of apple, pear and peach, and at the same time presenting spicy notes of hawthorn and broom flowers.
Cryo maceration in press at 6 ° C for 6-12 hours. Cold settling of the juice for 24 hours. Alcoholic fermentation at a controlled temperature to 12 ° C in steel containers. Racking, fining and organic storage of 3-4 months.
Crystal clear, straw yellow with greenish reflection; consistent fluidity.
Of great impact; It expresses intense floral, fruity-aromatic. Persistent and end
Dry, warm, soft, fresh and full-bodied, balanced; intense and persistent flavors of ripe fruit, apple, peach, pear and citrus. Spicy with notes of hawthorn, broom and herbs. Very nice fine quality with good evolution over time. Perfect with shellfish and cod over risotto, first courses and fish.