- TENUTA TORRERAONE
- Vintage: 2013
- Color: Still Red
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol
- Serving Temperature: 16-18°C
- Temperature in the cellar: 8-12°C
- Vineyard: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo (organic)
- Exposure: South – South East
- Altitude: 350 mts asl
- Training system: Simple Guyot and Abruzzese Tent
- Density (plants per hectare): 1,600 / ha Tent, 3,300 / ha Guyot
- Soil type: Clay – calcareous
- Type of the land: argillaceous, limestone
- Average production per hectare: 11,000 kilos / ha (110 q / ha)
- Harvest : October
- Residual Sugar: 2.8 g / l
Montepulciano D'Abruzzo da Agricoltura Biologica
DescriptionClick to listen highlighted text!
Fresh and fruity wine, 100% Montepulciano D'Abruzzo, comes from a late harvest of grapes into wine and then stored only in steel in order to preserve the original taste of Montepulciano D'Abruzzo that occurs in the mouth with flavors and soft fruit red berries such as blackberry, raspberry, black cherry and plum.
Long fermentation on the skins in steel containers. During the winter the malolactic fermentation takes place at controlled temperature, 18 ° C,
Deep ruby red, consistent.
Intense, persistent and fine, intense and enjoyable of blackberry, raspberry, black cherry, plum, blueberry and violet.
Warm, soft, fruity, with intense sensations of ripe black cherry and blackberry; remarkably persistent with soft tannins, velvety, balanced and harmonious. It combines with red braised and roasted meat, hard cheese.
- Street: Via Scannella
- Postcode: 65014
- State: Abruzzo
- Province: Pescara
- City: Loreto Aprutino
- Country: Italy
- Phone: +390858289699
- Mobile: +393356606460
- Website: http://www.torreraone.it
- SMS: send sms
- Li8Li: 9007